Miguel Abadi Gems Advisors
The crazy ideas continue, although this is not as crazy as you might think, and it is that in reality, boats have always been a reason for lodging for people, the only thing is that it is a lodging on water.Miguel Abadi Gems Advisors
Miguel Abadi Gems – Miguel Gerardo Abadi – Miguel Abadi tells us that these boat hotels are really beautiful and have been perfectly equipped so that people can enjoy all the comforts during their days on site.
• Matylda Boat: it is located on the Vltava river in the center of Prague, it has a bar and an Italian restaurant with a summer terrace, the rooms are located on the new boat, the Klotylda, while the standard double rooms are located On the original ship Matylda, the cabins on both ships feature elegant interior design with wooden floors, and some have a private balcony and dark-colored leather armchairs.Miguel Abadi Gems Advisors
• Grand Joules: it is located on a ship on the banks of the Danube, in the Buda district of Budapest, being a ship in which the cabins have a shower, TV, telephone, heating and air conditioning, some with views of the parliament building and Free WiFi throughout the ship.
• Prince Royal: This hotel is a houseboat located opposite the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam and features a private terrace, a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, and 2 flat-screen TVs.
• Amstel Botel: this hotel is a white cruise ship with the letters "BOTEL" in red color that is docked on the IJ river in front of Amsterdam Central Station, it has modern restaurants and plenty of activities to do such as, Playing billiards at the bar, it also has a free ferry that will take you to the city center in 10 minutes.
• Admiral Botel: located in Prague, this hotel has elegant wooden furniture, leather chairs and metallic finishes that will make guests feel like an 18th century ship captain, its picturesque staff wears sailor uniforms, and in its beautiful lounge Czech cuisine is served by candlelight.
• Xandari Riverscapes: It is located in India and is a traditional boat-house made of wood and fish oil.
• Vientos del Sur: located in Spain, it has a spacious interior with two bedrooms and a large fully equipped kitchen and as an added bonus, it is moored at a certain distance from the shops and restaurants so that you only hear the relaxing sound of the waves.
• Huong Hai Sealife Cruise: Located in Vietnam, this hotel has elegant rooms that have a balcony and large windows so as not to miss a single detail of the beautiful emerald waters of Ha Long.
Miguel Abadi Gems – Miguel Gerardo Abadi – Miguel Abadi states that these are the most beautiful ship hotels in the world, and according to his own experience, those that provide a few days of stay with a real emotional impact due to coexistence with the waters and nature.
Miguel Abadi Gems Advisors